Campus-PoRTal/ University Information Portal

In the Campus-PoRTal you can print out your matriculation certificate, BAföG (student loans) certificate - or other documents and also register for the next semester. Changes of address, telephone number or e-mail address can also be registered in this portal.

In the University Information Portal (HIP) you can register for exams and download your transcripts.

You can reach the Campus-PoRTal under the following link: Campus-PoRTal

You can reach the University Information Portal (HIP) under the following link: University Information Portal