Zwei Studierende lernen gemeinsam in einer Sitzecke
Zwei Studierende lernen gemeinsam in einer Sitzecke


You have been accepted for your degree programme and have received your letter of admission? Congratulations! Now all you have to do is to enrol (matriculate), and off you go!


Fill out application

Complete the online application for enrolment. You can find it in the application portal in the section "About my application".


Pay semester fee

A general semester fee must be paid for enrolment. For international students or in the case of a second degree, additional fees are due.


Submit a request

Submit the application with the requested documents within the deadline stated in the admission notification. For Bachelor applications, please remember to take the self-test for study orientation.

Become part of Reutlingen University
Learn more & apply now!

FAQs on enrolment

The enrolment documents can be handed in directly at the StudienServiceCenter, Building 3, Room 3-004 or sent by post to the Admissions Office:


Hochschule Reutlingen
Admissions Office
Alteburgstraße 150
72762 Reutlingen

If you have statutory health insurance, please request an electronic confirmation of insurance (M10) for enrolment at the university from your competent health insurance fund. To do this, quote our sender number H0000529 to the health insurance company. Your health insurance fund will then send the required notification electronically directly to us. A paper insurance certificate is not necessary.

If you have private health insurance, have yourself exempted from compulsory insurance by a statutory health insurance fund. In this case, the health insurance fund also sends an electronic notification to the university.


Overview of the statutory health insurance funds

No, it is crucial that the application for enrolment /registration and all required documents are submitted to Reutlingen University by the deadline stated in the notification of admission.

A general semester fee is due upon enrolment. This is made up of the administrative fee, the student union fee and the fee for the student union. Tuition fees are also due for international students and students pursuing a second degree.


More Information about finances

You can download the certificates from the Higher Education Information Portal (HIP) using the access data sent to you after enrolment and print them out yourself.

The student ID card (CampusCaRT) and the login data for the university account will be sent to you by post once all the documents for your enrolment are complete and have been processed.

If you do not wish to accept your place, you can cancel it in the application portal in the "About my application" section by clicking on the button "Withdraw application". If you have already paid semester fees to us, we also require an e-mail stating your cancellation and your bank details (IBAN, BIC, account holder and bank institute). If the semester has already started, please use the application for exmatriculation.

The administrative fee paid by you and the fee of the "Verfasste Studierendenschaft" will be fully refunded in case of a cancellation within one month after the respective start of the lecture. After that, no refund can be made. You must reclaim the Studierendenwerk fee directly from the Studierendenwerk in Tübingen. A certificate of payment of the Studierendenwerk fee can be requested by e-mail if required.


go to the studierendenwerk

Yes, please return the student card directly to us with the cancellation. The administrative fee will only be refunded after receipt.

We are happy to help!

Any questions?

The StudentServiceCenter supports you with organisational questions about your studies and is the first point of contact for all prospective students, applicants, students and alumni. Drop by, give us a call or simply send us an email.

get in touch


You might also like


Student Housing

First semester students

Chat Icon Chat Icon