Reutlingen International Office
Willkommen-Bienvenue-Bienvenido-欢迎-добро́ пожа́ловать-Bem vindo
Reutlingen International Office is a central academic service unit of the University, and offers support and advice on all international matters to German and international students, to academic staff from all Schools, and also to guests of the university.
Our two divisions
What we do and how we can support you
Here are some of the ways in which RIO works to ensure that Reutlingen University remains one of the most international universities in Germany:
- Maintenance and coordination of the university's international contacts
- Information about grants and other types of funding in Germany and abroad
- Information and advice about periods abroad (language courses, studying, internships, theses)
- Information for international applicants about studying in Reutlingen
- Courses in German as a Foreign Language, International Programmes for international students
- Intercultural competence workshops, CV preparation and interview techniques in English
- Foreign language courses, including German for international students, English, French, Spanish and more...
- Organisation of excursions and cultural events for international students.
- Buddy programme "Students4Students", Reutlingen International Club (RIC)
Please note that the office hours of our staff members may vary.
Photo in header: ©Hübers/PIXELIO