Using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) you can connect to the Reutlingen University network from off-campus to use electronic media and services (e.g. access network drives or computers). Some services can only be used with this VPN connection.
Please note: It is only possible to use VPN with two-factor authentication (2FA).
Below you can download the VPN client (Cisco AnyConnect 4.x for Windows, Mac and Linux respectively) and find the corresponding instructions.
User Guides / FAQ
- Instructions for installing the Cisco AnyConnect-Client for Windows
- Instructions for installing the Cisco AnyConnect-Client for Mac
- Using VPN with two-factor authentification (2FA)
- What do I do if I get the error message "Authentication failed due to problem navigating to the single sign-on URL"?
- What do I do if I get the error message "Unable to establish VPN" or "Any connect was not able to establish a connection to the specified secure gateway"?
If you have any questions or problems, please contact our Service Desk.